Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is lieing?

#fakenews ?

Ford has abruptly killed a plan to sell a Chinese-made small vehicle in the U.S. because of the prospect of higher U.S. Tariffs.” CNBC. This is just the beginning. This car can now be BUILT IN THE U.S.A. and Ford will pay no tariffs!
    8:49 AM · Sep 9, 2018

But this...

It would not be profitable to build the Focus Active in the U.S. given an expected annual sales volume of fewer than 50,000 units and its competitive segment.

Ford is proud to employ more U.S. hourly workers and build more vehicles in the U.S. than any other automaker.
    1:59 PM · Sep 9, 2018

God Bless Donald J. Trump!

Greatest President Ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      God Bless Donald J. Trump!

Greatest President Ever!
      Better than Regean?

Dubya was light years better than DJT

And i like how you conveniently side stepped his broadcasting of #fakenews

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        Better than Regean?

Yes to All!

Hillary lost......and Burt Reynolds died. One makes me smile daily, the other causes a frown. You pick, or don't. I really don't gaf what you think about anything.
        Last edited by Traildust; 09-10-2018, 07:23 AM.

Comment

There is no such word as "lieing" in the English language. Lying is either not being truthful or "Lying down" (as on a couch, bed or the floor). It is the present participle of "lie."

Comment

Ford Focus sales have not been meeting sales expectations for several years. Matter of fact sales have been declining for a number of years. Due to this Ford decided to stop sales of the Focus in the US.

In stead of being honest that sales have not met expectations they are canceling the Focus and trying to be sneaky by blaming it on the Tariff's.

Comment

Sounds like a miscommunication there between President Trump and Ford Automobiles. Lets continue to monitor and see what ends up happening with the Ford Active with regards to production location. Thank you Texansfan for bringing this to our attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                Ford Focus sales have not been meeting sales expectations for several years. Matter of fact sales have been declining for a number of years. Due to this Ford decided to stop sales of the Focus in the US.

In stead of being honest that sales have not met expectations they are canceling the Focus and trying to be sneaky by blaming it on the Tariff's.
                Dude you are light years ahead of one person on this thread... That person only looks for anything anti-Trump...period. Trump could personally pull that guys entire family out of a burning house and die saving his last child and he would still not admit Trump did anything right.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  Dude you are light years ahead of one person on this thread... That person only looks for anything anti-Trump...period. Trump could personally pull that guys entire family out of a burning house and die saving his last child and he would still not admit Trump did anything right.
                  Agreed.... I just have to take those type people for what they're worth and quit talking to them. It becomes obvious fairly quick that no amount of truth or common sense can change their deep hatred. Some folks just can't form their own opinions and rely on what the media spoon feeds them.

I was alive, but not old enough, to have a clue what the others side's opinion was of Reagan. But, from what I heard it was a lot of this same type behavior from them.

Comment

What is lieing?

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post

Months ago Ford said they were doing away with all cars except the mustang. Ford really got behind the curve on what consumers wanted, now they are trying to keep producing only what sells. Has nothing to do with tariffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                        Months ago Ford said they were doing away with all cars except the mustang. Ford really got behind the curve on what consumers wanted, now they are trying to keep producing only what sells. Has nothing to do with tariffs.
                        "But Ford said last month that it was scrapping that plan because Trump's tariffs would make the cars too expensive."

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                          "But Ford said last month that it was scrapping that plan because Trump's tariffs would make the cars too expensive."
                          You didnt think the sentence before that one was important?

Trump says Ford won't import cars from China because of his tariffs. Ford says the car wouldn't make money in the US anyway.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Bush was nearly a democrat when compared to DJT

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                              Better than Regean?

Dude, I must admit you can be funny at times, but W being light years ahead of Trump is the funniest **** I've ever heard you say.

Comment

Working...
                              X