No announcement yet.

Blind heater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll find out in the morning if the little buddy will heat up the blind.....Just picked one up today.

Comment

Well, I got the little buddy. I'll find out in the morning as well. Thanks for the advice!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Love my Mr Buddy heater. Kept my son and i warm enough to take our coats off in 21 degree weather at Buff’s youth hunt last year. Warmed up one of his big built box blinds on low no problemo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The little buddy will have a hard time keeping up in that size of blind. You will not freeze but do not plan on being toasty if it is in the 20s or low 30s. The little buddy does not have a high and low just one setting. The one Skinny referenced will work in most conditions and stands.

Comment

Have the Mr Buddy and have to turn it off and on. It gets pretty hot in a 4X4 box blind.

Comment

Heck yes you will be roasting marshmallows in there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got the portable buddy in my 4x8. Matter of fact I’m in the blind now with it on. Waiting on hogs to show.

Comment

I got the big buddy in mine, i don’t like being cold.

Comment

Should be comfortable. It’s finally feeling like hunting season.

Comment

I have the little buddy and knees down stay cold due to the angle. If I had to do it over again I’d go for the bigger one, flatter and larger element.

Comment

I was running an old coleman heater in the blind this evening and was sweating inside my jacket (too warm). I have a Little Buddy in a couple other stands and it seems to work just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
                          I have never used the little buddy heater, but the portable buddy has kept me warm in single digit weather.

This is the one I recommend....
                          This is the one I use...it get's plenty warm quick!

Comment

I had my little buddy in my Krivoman and had to keep tipping it to shut it off. And that was with floor and roof vents open...
                            But I’m used to sitting in a tree stand in any weather.

Comment

I've got an extra if someone wants to buy one.

Comment

The Mr Heater Buddy that Walmart sells for about $70 is what I use. My one recommendation is to buy the Mr Heater 12 or 15 foot hose that adapts a 20 pound propane cylinder to this heater. Never have to mess with one pound disposable cylinders, and you have a spare 20 pound cylinder for boiling crawfish during the off season. I do keep a spare one pound cylinder on the shelf in the blind. Best money you will spend.

Comment

Working...
                                X