No announcement yet.

"Official" SOMERVILLE 2015-2016 Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Msg me your number. We have duck ponds in Ledbetter and Giddings..you can tag along on some hunts

Comment

Anybody been out lately? How high is the water out there?

Comment

i heard that cedar creek was over flag pond and 125 had water up too the road as of yesterday

Comment

the water was all the way up to the road. Too much water not enough ducks. and the deer are gone to high ground.

Comment

Anyone been to the north side of the Yegua Crk off 430? Still flooded or managable?

Comment

Just in case anyone is wondering...
              It's not quite as flooded out there as it had been. Creeks are full but not overflowed but everything is mud. Don't plan on coming home clean if you go out there now.

Comment

muddy and miserable. was out today didnt even see a squirel

Comment

Same here.

Comment

I've started duck hunting as there are heck of alot more ducks than entire deer population in the WMA this yr. ��

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggwild View Post
                      I've started duck hunting as there are heck of alot more ducks than entire deer population in the WMA this yr. ��
                      haha you may be right buddy. ive been duck hunting a lot there too but this rain has the birds spread out everywhere. Too much water not enough birds.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X