Attractive ranch property for sale in the panhandle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attractive ranch property for sale in the panhandle

I would buy this place but the main house is a bit much for my taste - I don't want to come across as "uppity." I prefer my weekend properties to be a bit more rustic

Last edited by jerp; 11-29-2017, 01:03 PM.

wow that place is niiiiice

Comment

Im in, only need to cash out 25,000 bitcoins I bought @ .17 (4250.00 worth)each in 2010.

Comment

Holy cow! If I won the lottery, I would be all over that place....

Comment

Hold on.... just heading to cash out my bitcoin real fast.

Comment

There is even a GoKart track at the front door....

Comment

I don't see how you could manage the staff much less the place, but I guess if a person can afford it they wont have any trouble with staff

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                I don't see how you could manage the staff much less the place, but I guess if a person can afford it they wont have any trouble with staff
                I was thinking that as well - I can't begin to guess how much the annual upkeep/expenses would be...

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
                  Holy cow! If I won the lottery, I would be all over that place....
                  Honestly even if I hit the lottery I wouldn't be interested. I can't imagine trying to take care of that hous, let alone 64k acres. You would go broke just from the taxes and paying people to help manage the place. People would constantly be trespassing, trying to break in, etc. I'd rather have about 1000 acres and a nice small house with a big shop to work on my motorcycles. Then I would hunt and ride into my old age .

Comment

too many cirlces, circles on the side of the house, circles on top of the house, circles in the landscaping. no thanks.

Comment

That’s insane ha

Comment

I called the bank and they no longer offer the 250,000,000 year financing options so I guess I'm out!

Comment

I was assistant ranch manager for 7 years for Mr. Pickens. I've put alot of blood sweat and time into that place. I need to call him and ask about a former employee discount.

Comment

Originally posted by doublearrow View Post
                            I was assistant ranch manager for 7 years for Mr. Pickens. I've put alot of blood sweat and time into that place. I need to call him and ask about a former employee discount.
                            Or if you can bring some TBH compadres for a week long tour.

Comment

I bet he is selling it to put all the cash into bitcoin!

Comment

Working...
                              X