Big cat contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
    Night vision and thermal is against the rules in the big bobcat contest. My tip is don't use it and win.lol
    Old thread champ, post was made when they did allow it.

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
      Old thread champ, post was made when they did allow it.
      Oh gotcha. I read that and thought this was new. That would suck. Win and get asked "Did you use night vision?" during the polygraph test. "Yeah! Oh yeah night vision is awesome! You can scan fast with it." Everyone would look at eachother like well he ain't lyin,what do we do now?

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
        Oh gotcha. I read that and thought this was new. That would suck. Win and get asked "Did you use night vision?" during the polygraph test. "Yeah! Oh yeah night vision is awesome! You can scan fast with it." Everyone would look at eachother like well he ain't lyin,what do we do now?
        That ain't no lie! On a side note night vision sucks... lights are so much better.

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
          That ain't no lie! On a side note night vision sucks... lights are so much better.
          I bet so.lol I've really never looked through real night vision. Gotta admit though thermal is awesome. I can see where guys that use it are at an unfair advantage during contest that do allow it.

Comment

I guess nobody know how to use the search function anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexasPigHunter View Post
              Anybody hunting the WTBBC this weekend? (1/20/2017)
              I will be hunting in it this weekend. Good luck

Comment

Is this only in Texas? Or out of state as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Johncp99 View Post
                  Is this only in Texas? Or out of state as well?
                  I’m in Texas now. Used to be open to Oklahoma but cheaters messed that up.

Comment

Originally posted by one66stang View Post
                    I have a pair of cats I have let walk 4 times since Dec 1st and I feel pretty sure I could kill my fox limit with a sling shot on this place.
                    Don’t talk about it.... Be about it

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                      I’m in Texas now. Used to be open to Oklahoma but cheaters messed that up.
                      Yeah my brother and I tried it a few times. If you do it the legal way it's pretty hard. There's a bill that may pass that makes it legal to shoot coyotes at night in Oklahoma (fingers crossed). It's hard to do in a day what it takes a lot of guys all night to do. So I was skeptical the first time I heard a guy from Oklahoma won it. I was really skeptical the second time he won.

Comment

Working...
                      X