Palmettto State Armory 6.5 Grendel Black Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Palmettto State Armory 6.5 Grendel Black Friday

Complete uppers, 5 star reviewed, ordinarily $559.00 on sale for $349 with free shipping.

I've seen several used uppers on here without a warranty for $400 which is a fair price. This thing has tons of folks claiming sub moa and has a warranty!

Dang shows out of stock... Already

Comment

Originally posted by BuckSmasher View Post
      Complete uppers, 5 star reviewed, ordinarily $559.00 on sale for $349 with free shipping.

I've seen several used uppers on here without a warranty for $400 which is a fair price. This thing has tons of folks claiming sub moa and has a warranty!

https://palmettostatearmory.com/
      18” or 20”?

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
        18” or 20”?
        20 inch is what I bought but I think the 18 was on sale as well.

It was in stock 15 minutes ago when I bought it.

Comment

Looks like there’s a lightweight and a standard, shows to be in stock. Been wanting to jump on the Grendel AR wagon but can’t decide on an 18” or 20” barrel

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
            Looks like there’s a lightweight and a standard, shows to be in stock. Been wanting to jump on the Grendel AR wagon but can’t decide on an 18” or 20” barrel
            I couldn't either, really stressed over the decision. I decided on the 20" and if i think it is too long I'll remove the muzzle brake and put a thread protecter on to shorten it up some.

Comment

I couldn't either, really stressed over the decision. I decided on the 20" and if i think it is too long I'll remove the muzzle brake and put a thread protecter on to shorten it up some.
              Went ahead and got a 20”. Thanks for the heads up. I know nothing about building AR’s. Guess it’s time to learn everything under the upper lol

Comment

My bad I was looking at the complete firearm page...

Uppers are available... Reading is not my strength!
                Last edited by Pedernal; 11-22-2018, 03:23 PM.

Comment

20" jeebus

Comment

Y’all will love that Grendel bandwagon. Word of advice. Buy as much ammo as you can when you can. It can be hard to find sometimes. Hornady black with the ELD-m seems to be one of the most accurate factory rounds out there and should give you a good idea of what your file is capable of.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Man that 12" carbine length is calling my name badly but at he same time I hear my wife calling me out on another firearm type purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
                        Man that 12" carbine length is calling my name badly but at he same time I hear my wife calling me out on another firearm type purchase.

My buddy just snagged one of those and it shoot really well for a 12inch barrel. Pretty consistent out to 300 for sure. He shot it out to 500 with pretty good results also.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Question about 6.5 Grendel mags: who makes the best?

Just ordered the 18" upper.

Comment

The E-Lander mags that LaRue tactical sells are very solid. I have three and love them. They are all I use anymore.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                              The E-Lander mags that LaRue tactical sells are very solid. I have three and love them. They are all I use anymore.

Sierracharlie out…

Yep, Elanders are the way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X