Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Semi-live as possible from South Africa!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Semi-live as possible from South Africa!

The time has finally arrived for us to head out to the Dark Continent! I really can't believe it's already here as it really feels like yesterday we finalized our plans to make our return trip.
    My wife and I will be hunting with Dare to Bowhunt in their Kimberly area, and will be accompanied by her grandfather and uncle on their very first trip to Africa.
    In an attempt to make the "enjoyable" flight across the ocean a little more favorable, I stayed up all night last night with the hopes of catching up on all my lost sleep on the plane! Guess we'll see how it goes![emoji16]

After lots of shifting and rearranging, I finally got all our crap packed in tight and within the weight limits. We are in route now to catch our first flight out of Dallas then on to Atlanta for a little layover before heading across the pond! Will try to update through my moderator "Bisch" as much as possible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a great trip!

Comment

Good luck and stay safe! Will be following

Comment

Stay safe my friend. Looking forward to updates.

Comment

Good luck to y'all! I can't wait for the updates!

Bisch

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Just completed leg 1 of 3 as we have arrived in Atlanta. Have about 5 hours to kill, then onto the short 16hr jump across the pond.
              Finally hit me as we were getting on the plane earlier that we are really going. There has not been more than a handful of days since we booked this excursion that I haven't watched at least a couple hunting videos from Africa or read articles about it, pretty much day dreaming my life away. Really hope to knock a dent in the critters over there! Thanks for all the well wishes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Be safe have fun smoke some critters

Comment

Good luck. Safe travels.

Comment

Good luck
                    Tell everybody I said hi

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                      Good luck
                      Tell everybody I said hi

Will do my friend!

We are aboard our flight and awaiting lift off in roughly 10 minutes! Been puckered up for the last hour or more worried about my bag, and Sahara's grandpa and uncles bags making it on the plane. Sahara's bag was showing it was loaded almost two hours ago and ours just now showed up! [emoji58]

Next stop joberg! Hope this big space I have on the flight doesn't start closing in on me.......

Comment

Good luck and safe travels. Can't wait to follow the journey.

Comment

Good luck to you, hope all your gear gets there.

Comment

Good luck to everyone and travel safely!

Comment

Good luck! Be safe!

Comment

Working...
                              X