Fort Worth 3D this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fort Worth 3D this weekend?

Any club shoots or local clubs that have people that want to get together and shoot a 3d practice round before Cowtown's ASA? Somewhere that isn't going to cost a complete entry fee for some play time? Hit me up here or via PM. Would be cool to get a few of us together and go through the paces.

Originally posted by TraditionalRJ View Post
    Any club shoots or local clubs that have people that want to get together and shoot a 3d practice round before Cowtown's ASA? Somewhere that isn't going to cost a complete entry fee for some play time? Hit me up here or via PM. Would be cool to get a few of us together and go through the paces.
    Collin County has a shoot coming up 12-13 . May try and get out there on Sunday.

Comment

I would love to shoot some 3D this weekend. Cinnamon Creek Ranch?

Comment

Could be. I need something close to home that I can do on a short notice. Not sure if I will run saturday evening or sunday.

Comment

We are having our monthly shoot next Sat/Sun here in Graham (Archery Club of Young County). I started a thread about it here in the 3D section.

Graham's only a little over an hour/half from you guys in Ft Worth.

Greg

Comment

Brownwood has a shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Texrock View Post
              Brownwood has a shoot.

Comment

Think I will shoot GRAHAM. Gotta see the place and know how to get there. Sounds like a GREAT place to shoot.

Comment

Well, come on out! We'd be glad to have you!

Greg

Comment

Working...
                  X