No announcement yet.

affordable trail cam's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the update! I was wondering if I wasted my money. Guess not!

Comment

I tried to place my order yesterday but i missed for free shipping by one day, hanging on hoping free shipping offer comes back

Comment

I almost bought this same pack earlier this week but the reviews on Cabela's website turned me off on them. Maybe I will buy a couple now that I have ready your comments. Thanks for posting this!

Comment

Yea, I understand. I felt like I was taking a gamble as well, but so far I am thrilled. Outpacing my old trail cam's battery life by at least 4X, with 1/4 the cost of batteries. That's a 16X improvement. Not bad in any case!

John

Comment

A few days later, same four AA batteries, and since the 18th, the trail cam has taken another 740 pictures! WOW! That's pushing 1400 photos - mostly at night - on one set of four AA's.

I'm impressed.

Also found out the big 10 pt. I was hunting in bow season, and passed up a 22 yard shot on with my recurve, is still standing. What a buck he is.

Oh well, I've shot my two bucks for the year in this county. Maybe one of my daughters will get a chance at him. Otherwise, I'll be ready come October!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Limbwalker; 12-22-2012, 03:39 PM.

Comment

I'm thinking he's the brother of the one I shot last year...
              Attached Files

Comment

LW, getting ready to set my cams up. What size memory card were you using? 32GB or something smaller?

Comment

Much smaller. The biggest one I used was 8GB but I also used 2GB cards and they held hundreds of photos.

A quick update, I left one of the cameras up after the season was over, and just took it down the other day. It had over 1,600 pictures on it, probably 2/3 with IR flash, and was still going strong. Unbelievable!

John

Comment

Any idea if this deal is still available? Even if not still on sale, these cams seem like a great buy. I just gained access to a small place around the corner from me to hunt on and wanting something I can put up and not have to go back after for a while.

HG

Comment

Thanks LW, I like that they are compatible with a cable lock too.

HG not sure if they still have the cams, but I know the rebate is over

Comment

Working...
                      X