Shopping on eBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shopping on eBay

Who here shops on eBay? Do y'all trust buying archery equipment from people on eBay? I haven't bought anything from ebay in a long time. Seemed like a lot of fraudulent stuff back in the day.
    Never knew if you were buying real, or knockoff flea market stuff.

I sell a good bit of reloading equipment for my papaw on eBay. We use PayPal for all monetary transactions and have never had issues with payments, shipments, or products. I pay close attention to reviews left by other people too before buying anything.

I’ve never done any archery shopping though. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have bought a bow and no problems with it and I trust eBay as much if not more the Amazon

Comment

I used to buy a lot of stuff on eBay, until I got an Amazon Prime account. Granted, neither site has huge steals on items like they would lead you to believe, but the shipping times on eBay stuff can sometimes be forever. Had very few "bad" experiences with eBay, just prefer free next day shipping. Just make sure they are verified and have a good seller rating.

Comment

I've bought one or two...............................hundred items. No issues. Just look at the sellers feedback......buy from their top-rated sellers.

Comment

Beware of the broadheads, especially if the seller is from China. They are junk knockoffs

Comment

Are there knockoff producers for archery equip? I'm leary of electronic gadgets and sunglasses etc.. i'd think a bow or quality parts would be pretty easy to id as legit.. just my first thought but certainly could be wrong.

I've bought hundreds of items using PayPal, no issues at all. Except when the guy bought my used laptop and wanted me to ship it first to Somalia before he sent the money.. We ended that transaction pretty uick!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Every day just about! Never have been burned. I research the sellers before I buy certain products. When it comes to antlers I have a pretty good idea based on pics provided.

Comment

I’m sitting a 5 minute drive from the big Paypal headquarters in San Jose. EBay is across town.

I will buy from a “store” with good feedback on my credit card that I can block the payment if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I used to buy and sell quite a bit on there. My current bow came from ebay, a bow shop from up north. Unfortunately my account was hacked, someone sold a bunch of vacuums that didn't exist and got my ebay and paypal account shut down.

Comment

Do a ton of business on eBay. Some dude from Sweden bought a car from me on eBay, first I thought it was bs. But, he PayPal’d me 20k and the transition went smoothly. Crazy.

Comment

I use it all the time. Got burned one time on a pair of binoculars, but I filed a claim and got my money back.

Comment

I sold a bow on there before and I just now received a new dewalt drill/impact kit for a great price. I go by seller reviews and take the chance.

Comment

use it all the time... good stuff. Like anything, you need to keep your wits about you.

Comment

I buy and sell a lot on Ebay. I bought my 'new to me' Mathews Switchback XT on Ebay several years ago, no problems. I've bought lots of broadheads (Spitfire), arrows, and other accessories. No problems if you watch who you buy from.

Comment

Working...
                              X