junk batteries houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

junk batteries houston

Does anybody know where i could buy junk batteries in and around houston??

ttt

Comment

I have a marine battery

Comment

You could probably ask the SOB that keeps ripping them out of the equipment on my jobsites.....he's probably know. They're not junk, but at least you'd get some use out of them.

Comment

Huh, good question? Curt, maybe a chance for a live night hunt? I'm in!

Comment

What are you gonna use junk batteries for?

Comment

Originally posted by bluelund79 View Post
              Huh, good question? Curt, maybe a chance for a live night hunt? I'm in!
              Got him on video a couple nights ago. Constable buddy is setting the trap with a camera that texts the constable's phone and an old 4 wheeler with LoJack on it. I wanted to do a live hunt, but I don't trust myself not to kill him. It's about $1K every time he visits us, so I hope he falls off an excavator and breaks his neck, is gnawed on by rats, raped by a homeless vagrant, and set on fire by teenage vandals.....then gets arrested.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                Got him on video a couple nights ago. Constable buddy is setting the trap with a camera that texts the constable's phone and an old 4 wheeler with LoJack on it. I wanted to do a live hunt, but I don't trust myself not to kill him. It's about $1K every time he visits us, so I hope he falls off an excavator and breaks his neck, is gnawed on by rats, raped by a homeless vagrant, and set on fire by teenage vandals.....then gets arrested.

Now I really want to hunt with you! Lmfao

Comment

ttt

Comment

I would think since a metal recycler buys them for scrap, I would think that they would also sell them for a profit!!

Comment

We go through lots of batteries. If you will pick them up I will save you a few. We will not ship them

Comment

I bet you could go to an auto parts store, or small town walmart, and ask for all the cores that people turn in when they buy a new battery. They have to dispose of them and giving them to you will save them money.

Comment

There was a place in Alvin called American Eagle Battery. You might check them out. I have not been by there in quite a while though.

281 Three Three Two 69 Six Six

Comment

If they have these letters etched on them,comcast, i wouldn t touch them.

Comment

I'm still wondering what you want used batteries for.

Comment

Working...
                              X