No announcement yet.

bow upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have my eye on the ZXT...heard great things about it.

Comment

I got a new Elite Answer. Love it. I chose it over my Z7 extreme and Z7 Magnum. Like a poster said above, if you can afford to take the loss from trying something else, go for it!

Comment

If you have a reason to get a new bow, do it. If you are trying to find a reason to get a new bow, just wait. I love my assassin, and get the itch to get a new bow, but bottom line is it's too good to me right now.

Comment

If you get a chance shoot the Bear carnage or anarchy. I love my carnage and i used to hunt with a bowtech. Lots of good bows out there tho.

Comment

I change bows yearly a few years in the last 12 years i've changed more then once

so my vote would be shoot em all and if it's time one will make you fall in love with it.

Comment

a friend of mine just punk slapped everything he shot at over the last several years with a very expensive bow (very expensive) and he just changed bows
              i asked why...
              he said "and its almost exactaly the same as my current bow!"

Comment

Originally posted by whysixb View Post
                If you're getting kills with it. It's still a good bow.
                how does that make sense?

Comment

If it aint broke............

Comment

I learned to shoot with a 2011 Assassin, still have it, upgrading components, and don't plan to swith bows...this thing works great and is plenty fast!

Comment

Shot the insanity this weekend and this is the next bow I will be purchasing. Very smooth, quick and just felt good.

Comment

Working...
                      X