Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garza View Post
    dang bro, i did the exact same thing. doubled up on RDD
    I heard that Reddcoin was popping off. Seems like it's hard to miss right now.

Comment

Who here is "verified" on Binance?

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
        Only took a few hours the other day.

Comment

i am. when i opened up my binance account i had a 2 BTC withdrawal limit, a L1 but after a few days my approval when up to a L2, 100 BTC limit.

Comment

Did ya'll use a passport or DL?

Comment

In the time it took coinbase to withdraw the money from my account Ripple has gone from 35 cents to **** near $1.00. I'm so torn on whether or not to buy it now or wait for a major pullback!

Comment

This guy

Comment

Did ya'll use a passport or DL?
                  DL

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                    In the time it took coinbase to withdraw the money from my account Ripple has gone from 35 cents to **** near $1.00. I'm so torn on whether or not to buy it now or wait for a major pullback!

My advice and I may be wrong but don’t buy it right now (coming from the guy who just sold half his shares). It’s a sell at 1.00$

Comment

well Im starting to get worried i lost $100 trying to transfer btw from gdax to bittrex. I transferred it probably 10 minutes ago, and it hasn't showed up

Comment

Originally posted by JANSLEY817 View Post
                        well Im starting to get worried i lost $100 trying to transfer btw from gdax to bittrex. I transferred it probably 10 minutes ago, and it hasn't showed up
                        Same thing happened to me yesterday. It took about 45 min for it to go through. Systemnt had a good explanation on it if you read back a page or so.

Comment

Originally posted by JANSLEY817 View Post

If you got the address right, you’re fine

Comment

I hopped in on Reddcoin this morning too! Ripple is popping off headed towards a dollar tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by wtb90 View Post
                              Same thing happened to me yesterday. It took about 45 min for it to go through. Systemnt had a good explanation on it if you read back a page or so.
                              well dang. I transferred some a few days ago, and it only took a couple minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by garza View Post
                                my first initial purchase from coinbase was from my bank account and cc. my bank account purchases took 7-10 days to process. my CC, instant. but since then i've made profit and just been reinvesting.
                                Same here bought $1800 of LTC on 12/14 wont be available until 12/22

I have tried 2 CC and no luck linking them one said call bank the other said the merchant did not support this type of transaction.

Card # 3 "Unable to authorize your card. Please contact your card issuer for more information"
                                Last edited by justintyme8303; 12-20-2017, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X