No announcement yet.

Evil Genius -Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched the first episode and was it great. Way more interesting than making a murderer IMO so far.

Comment

I remember when this happened. I’m watching Peaky Blinders right now and will start this when I’m done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
        I remember when this happened. I’m watching Peaky Blinders right now and will start this when I’m done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        PB is bad arse! Watched it a while back.

Comment

Two episodes in and haven’t been paying attention as much as I would like but still very interesting!

Comment

Watched it all. Crazy people!

Skinny

Comment

Finished it last night. Crazy is a understatement. Everybody turned on each other, yet no one ever really spilled the beans. Amazing in it's own right.

Comment

We wrapped it up just now. Plain nucking futs. That lady is pure evil.

-------------------------------
                Violence never settles anything
                -Genghis Kahn

Comment

she talked and acted the same as that one serial killer chick that charlize theron played in Monster...

****in' insane...and KNEW she was insane..... on the flip side.. .. some men are just ****ing stupid.

Comment

Started it last night, crazy is an understatement.

Comment

Finished episode 2. Really good so far, these people were absolutely nuts, Bill Rothstein is a psycho as well!

Comment

Got through 3 episodes last night, will finish the last one tonight. I noticed the blue van early and made the connection before it was even brought up. Secretly felt like a detective on the case haha.

Went to bed straight after the 3rd episode and wife woke up about a hour later and asked me if I locked the doors. She never does this but this show kinda startled her thinking about crazy people out there and could be your neighbors. Excited to see how this all ends.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel044 View Post
                          Got through 3 episodes last night, will finish the last one tonight. I noticed the blue van early and made the connection before it was even brought up. Secretly felt like a detective on the case haha.

Went to bed straight after the 3rd episode and wife woke up about a hour later and asked me if I locked the doors. She never does this but this show kinda startled her thinking about crazy people out there and could be your neighbors. Excited to see how this all ends.
                          Geeez, spoiler alert.... lol

I actually thought the same thing when they were filming the outside of Bills house..... I noticed it

Comment

Originally posted by daniel044 View Post

My wife and I watched a documentary on the Golden State Killer, aka East Area Rapist, aka, Original Night Stalker. My wife made me check all the windows, secure extra keys and locking the door into our garage..... and for the 1st time ever she asked “how fast can you get to a gun in the middle of the night!”

Comment

You have me hooked on this now.....

Comment

Originally posted by JANSLEY817 View Post
                                https://youtu.be/Yh12cKUob_M

This movie was based off of the same thing.
                                Kind of, but the movie was funny, the real deal was not. Spoiler alert.....

I'm sure once they strapped the bomb to his neck, they sentenced him to death. Knowing that the bomb would go off at some point, to eliminate him as a witness.

Comment

Working...
                                X