No announcement yet.

LBJ Grasslands 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice....good luck in the morning....ill be out there as well!

Comment

I'll be out as soon as I can drop baby boy at his grandma's.
      This will be my first time out in 3 years.

Good luck everyone!

Comment

Sure is windy

Comment

Didnt see squat all day yesterday. Hoping for a better day. Even tho is windy windy windy

Comment

Not much is moving out here right now but it is really windy and the temperature is dropping

Comment

There are no deer in the grasslands LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Jtaps View Post
                There are no deer in the grasslands LoL
                Haha I'm starting to think that around here!

Comment

When are you guys finding the best time to rattle to be out here?

Comment

"There are no deer at LBJ." That's what we been try-n to tell ya.

Ain't no cake walk, that's for sure . But it can happen if your lucky. (while sitting in my office chair in front of my desktop PC eating hot hashbrowns, sausage, and hot coffee)
                    Last edited by Texas Grown; 11-21-2015, 08:28 AM.

Comment

lol

Ive had no luck rattling nor grunts or bleeps or moving or climbing or popups or using my buddys honey hole. Maybe its just me

0-25 this year

.........BUT........

It beats being at work or eating sausage n eggs with hashbrowns. Dang it. Now im hungry

Comment

Originally posted by Rich1201 View Post
                        I will be out there most likely. Either camping by Black Creek Lake or off of FS 908. I'd be up for coffee or something after the Saturday morning hunt.
                        Coffee sure is gonna be good after this cold windy day

Comment

Yup you can't kill then sitting on the couch

Comment

I'll be out there in about 2 hours.I got a late start dropping off little man at grandma's.

Comment

Had another encounter with that buck from last night. He was coming back from food to bed. I moved my stand over by his trail; we'll see if he stays on that pattern tonight. Super windy!

Comment

Man...windy windy windy...saw two doe and heard a few gunshots. It was just too windy to try to call or rattle.....I couldn't even hear myslef think!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X