It's got that NEW BOW SMELL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's got that NEW BOW SMELL!!!

Well I did sold the Bowtech Assassin and went and got this beauty, Tricked out with HOG-IT Sight QAD rest, 7" Octane Stabilzer it is 50/60 maxed out at 62.1,and 27.5. Shooting bullets at 304fps and what a feel, easy to draw awesome back wall, it was hard chose between this and the Answer but the 2012 INVASION WON!
    Attached Files

That my friend..... Is sexy

Comment

I have that same stabilizer. Looks great!

Comment

Thanks, Guys ya I had the choice of the Camo or the Black and red and I went with the black!

Comment

Purdy!

Comment

Awesome bow!!!

Comment

Sweet.

Comment

Nice rig

Comment

Thank I really enjoy the way it feels. I believe that my newness to archery lead me to tge Assassin. But with every ones help and all the ready and shooting that I have been doing helped me to see that the Assassin was not for me. Big THANK YOU to Jim at Alvarado Archery & Pawn.

Comment

Great Choice. I am so happy I went from 70# to 60#. You will love this bow.

Comment

Sweet lookin rig...enjoy

Comment

I have shoulder issues so I have not shot 70 for any length of time, but with the technology of today's bows I would see no reason to shoot 70. Thank you all for the kind words about my new rig!

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Same bow I shoot. Same stab too. You will enjoy it my friend. It's a great shooter. And even though it's a smooth draw at 70 it's fast enough u could stay at a lower weight and still put up good speeds.

Comment

Sweet bow. I want the Destroyer 350 myself. I NEED IT.

Comment

Working...
                              X