Ryan Bingham on the shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryan Bingham on the shooting

From his instagram account: "There has to be a conversation between second amendment enthusiats and people wanting sensible gun reform. We can't continue to let corporate interests, political overfunding and the NRA (which are the same thing) continue to sew discourse and prevent this meeting of the minds". Democrat catch phrase "sensible gun control". What part of, "Shall not be infringed" is so hard to understand? Nothing about the POS that did the shooting. Was planning on going to see him. But i'm not spending my hard earned money for him to spout his poitical views. Started following him a couple of weeks ago, no more.

Not surprised after what I read about him a few days ago.

Comment

Never heard of her.

Comment

Really like some of his music, but his support for “Beto” really turned me off of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Should have let Rip take him to the train station! LOL!
          POS liberal trash.

Comment

to be fair, he didnt say that. he reposted what someone else said.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
              Really like some of his music, but his support for “Beto” really turned me off of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              x2.

Comment

Crazy how folks are getting upset that someone is upset that people are being killed.

These mass shootings suck and we're all tired of it. Until the powers at be offer a plan to quell them the knee slap go-to will be gun control.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                  Crazy how folks are getting upset that someone is upset that people are being killed.

These mass shootings suck and we're all tired of it. Until the powers at be offer a plan to quell them the knee slap go-to will be gun control.
                  He wore a BETO shirt and supported him in the last election. That has nothing to do with people dying.

Comment

So, if we repost what someone else said, does that mean we don't agree or that we agree? Sounded like a democRat candidate for President. I get tired of the immediate screams of "common sense gun control". What the heck is that? To them, their common sense thing is to confiscate firearms and then we can all hold hands and sing "kumbaya". They are missing the root of the problem because that gun didn't jump out there by itself and start shooting. And injecting the NRA in there is ridiculous.

Comment

He’s 100% a liberal. Especially sense he moved and married California.

That being said he reposted someone saying they’d like for both sides to meet and discuss the issue. Seems like a modesty ask and a much better request then majority of the left.

Really agreed with the demonizing quote though. Didn’t care for for single out the NRA. Especially since they’ve been pissing away gun rights the last 5-10 years.

Edit: he’s also a pansy for turning off the comment section because he knows a huge portion of his following is pro 2A. Basically saying “Here is my opinion but I do not want to hear yalls”....
                      Last edited by 150class; 08-05-2019, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Sure is sad, Chicago has mass killings every weekend. Crickets.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
                          to be fair, he didnt say that. he reposted what someone else said.
                          Yup...

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                            Sure is sad, Chicago has mass killings every weekend. Crickets.
                            Yep! Read this morning their main trauma hospital was refusing ambulance calls Friday night, I believe for awhile, because of all the gunshot victims. Another normal weekend in the 3rd world city.

Comment

I couldn’t care less. He’s a singer, I listen to his music, not his political views.

Comment

Working...
                              X