The Republican Convention...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    Work hard to understand what she was saying? Dude, I've been in parts of your home state, and there's no way in hell to tell what some of those people are saying. I'm from deep east Texas, and that Cajun talk sounds like made up stuff to me.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Scene from the film 'Joe Dirt'"Home is where you make it.""You like to see homos naked?"

Comment

Fox News really sucked. They sounded more like a bunch of libtards. Very disappointed in Fox. I'll take Melania over the alternative X1000.
      The GOP needs to get on with the program and start talking about the supreme court and what the next picks mean for this country. The SC is the biggest and most important issue of our day. It will mean either the complete destruction of America and the constitution or our survival for the next two generations.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
        Is there a station that shows all the speakers in full? Maybe I need to look for an internet feed. I'm stuck in a Baltimore hotel and last night I couldn't find a single channel where the media "hosts" were not too full of themselves to just let the coverage run. Even Bill O had to break into the speeches and add his .02. Really frustrating not to get to hear all of that mom's speech.
        C Span had it uncut.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
          C Span had it uncut.
          here is link - have to watch Patricia Smith - fast forward to it if needed

The theme for day one of the 2016 Republican National Convention was "Make America Safe Again. Melania Trump gave the keynote address, and she was introduced by her husband, Republican presumptive nominee Donald Trump. Other speakers included former Mayor New York Rudy Giuliani, Senators Tom Cotton (R-AR), and Jeff Sessions (R-AL), retired Army Lieutenant General Michael Flynn, and actor Antonio Sabato, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by TD2000 View Post
            here is link - have to watch Patricia Smith - fast forward to it if needed

https://www.c-span.org/video/?412399...vening-session

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
              Marcus did not look ok. Prayer sent............
              He really didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by DBL-T View Post
                So your just gonna sit on the side line and watch? We are all going to be affected by this election, not just the voters. I for one will vote. Not real happy with what we have to vote for. I can't believe that is the best America had to offer, but I will not sit idle. I will have a say.
                I guess I am still in mourning for the missed opportunity the GOP had this time around. I know I need to "get over it" and probably will by the time I step into the booth come November.

Comment

I have only seen him speak or be interviewed a couple of times before but I agree. Prayers sent.

Comment

Luttrelll was just on the M Berry show cutting up with him. He was just nervous giving a speech is all.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                      I guess I am still in mourning for the missed opportunity the GOP had this time around. I know I need to "get over it" and probably will by the time I step into the booth come November.
                      Ditto.

"The realities are that, you know, as a black man, you know, Barack can get shot going to the gas station, you know." Michelle Obama

Comment

Yep! Looked like Colorado delegates felt the same way last night. They walked out of the convention.

Comment

Meeee toooooo.

The refusal of the GOP elite to get behind a true conservative was shocking and eye opening.

Comment

For the non Trump folks you don't like the choice.....I get it. But think of it as a vote against Hillary.

"An honest government has no fear of an armed population".

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                              Luttrelll was just on the M Berry show cutting up with him. He was just nervous giving a speech is all.
                              Probably. I was having a beer with a buddy of mine who is one of his good friends. Before he went on, he sent him a text saying "I'm ditching the teleprompter."

Comment

Marcus is very comfortable telling his story but gets nervous on a big stage delivering a different message. I visited with him back in May and he is doing really good. Nothing to be concerned about.

Comment

Working...
                                X