Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I love my little girl dog, but did she have to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love my little girl dog, but did she have to...

I have a little Terrier mix that is my baby girl. I rescued her from certain death in Lufkin a few years back. She was in the road about to get hit by a truck.

She is as sweet as anyone could ask for, and she adores her daddy. She even sleeps under the covers snuggled up to me, which normally isn't a problem. She likes to have her feet against me which I think is kinda cute. She's only about 13 pounds, so she's pretty small.

But... night before last I was enjoying some nice deep sleep when, maybe she was dreaming of running??? Not sure. What I am sure of is she triple mule kicked me with both hind legs right in the baby makers! The claws man! Bam-bam-bam!!! I screamed out loud in sheer pain!

That was a terrible way to wake up, one of the worst I'd say I've experienced. Holy crap. I bet the neighbors thought there was an axe murderer in my apartment!

That is hilarious and not. I used to have a blue healer that always ran in his sleep, I always figured he was chasing cats or cows in his dreams.

Comment

Oh, it's funny now. When it happened, not at all.

Comment

My 115 pound lab is always running and kicking her legs in her sleep.

Just be glad it wasn't her!

Comment

Just swallowed some copenhagen,

Comment

Funny stuff there!

Comment

Lol!

Comment

Made me cringe reading that....

Comment

If we ever meet, you sir, owe me a Bud Light! Most of the one I was drinking is now all over the floor.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Now thats funny. I know, cuz have have 2 Australian shepards that are bed hogs too, but that made me laugh out loud. Sorry bro.

Comment

Lol, I can relate. We had a Boston terrier that slept with us. He got up with my wife, but decided to come back to bed after going outside. He jumped on the bed and then landed just right on my jewels. I was seriously walking funny for a couple hours. I'd gotten kicked there and nut checked a few times when I was younger, but never hurt like that!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Haha thats awesome. My lab when she was about 35# got all excited running to me on afternoon and superman flew right into crotch region at full speed. Not only did that hurt, but it broke the plastic chair I was in so my butt got bruised as well. So I somewhat feel your pain! Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Dogs are awesome, and I believe proof God loves us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

hahaha this is great. not for you, the OP, but funny regardless. Been there for sure

Comment

Working...
                              X