No announcement yet.

Bird Hunting Dogs 2013-2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^ Sounds like Lucy is quickly getting the hang of the game. And yes it would have been cool if you could have taken pics of her at work. Next time.

Comment

My 8 month old pup "Trip" on his first Teal hunt. Had a bunch of cranes circling and he couldn't keep his eyes off of them.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1380081597463.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	24248379

Comment

Trip

Originally posted by EastTx View Post
        My 8 month old pup "Trip" on his first Teal hunt. Had a bunch of cranes circling and he couldn't keep his eyes off of them.
        [ATTACH]552262[/ATTACH]
        That dog is definately trippin, lol, great picture.

Comment

Sage at 4 months today retrieving mallard wings in the creek.

She's the first waterdog I've owned hunting 11 years. I'm existed and worried how she'll do this duck season.

Comment

Lab

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
            Sage at 4 months today retrieving mallard wings in the creek.

She's the first waterdog I've owned hunting 11 years. I'm existed and worried how she'll do this duck season.

I wouldnt be worried Bill, the dog will do great. Keep us posted.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat00 View Post
              I hope so. My son took a break from chasing elk with his bow in Montana to shoot their waterfowl opener Saturday. Sag'e brother Yukon retrieved a few teal, and his girlfriend shot her first three birds on her first hunt- all green wing teal. Savage, their father could only let his son do a few retrieves, they had 10 birds between them.

He found a small pond in the middle of nowhere on BLM land loaded with birds. A couple green and a sprig.

Comment

TTT for the dove hunters today!

Comment

From opening day in September.
                  Attached Files

Comment

3 limits of Fayette County white wings. Earl was flat wore out
                    Attached Files

Comment

Great Pictures Guys

Comment

[ATTACH]558796[/ATTACH]

Comment

Scouts second season, he's had 161 retrieves so far this year.

Comment

Bump for the weekend hunters! I'm impressed so far

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat00 View Post
                              Opening day for ducks today. She sat still next to my pit blind no problem, and did not flinch on all the missed shots I had. I dropped 2 spoonies, she was afraid of them floating in the water. I thought "all is lost". Later my friend who owns the club walked out to my blind, and when I told him he said to make it a game for her. He started dangling the bird in front of her and very soon she started going for it, and wanting to carry it. Then we walked the levees with her looking for crippled and she really got into sniffing out birds. I think she'll be ok .

It's a spoonie, but she can only go for what we shot!

Comment

Great job there Bill on the season opener and a grat looking lab.

Comment

Working...
                                X