New Blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Blind

Decided I'd start on a new blind. Usually it's just me and my 5 year old, he's been hunting with me since he was 3. Hunting without him is not an option, and I wouldn't have it any other way. His 3 year old is starting to tag along here and there, and his 1 year old brother isn't far behind. Figured I'd get ahead of the game and start a bigger blind for us. Gonna build a 6x8, with all the bells and whistles. Gonna post as I go. Got the base finished today. 2x6 for the floor frame and 1/2" floor. Gonna top with interlocking foam mats!

Will post pictures tomorrow, upload errors!

Comment

Geez get it together! Call me if you need some help!

Comment

That's awesome, I loved it when my boys would hunt with me. I had a 4x5 with a padded bench down one side. One would sleep and the other hunt. They were definitely hooked at an early age!

Comment

In for the ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I can't get pictures to load, and I can't figure out how to use Tapatalk.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
              I can't get pictures to load, and I can't figure out how to use Tapatalk.
              Send them to me

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks Hunter. Didn't get pictures but got one side "finished". Picked up a couple windows from Maxxed Outdoors and got em hung. I have work going on my house right now, so gonna see if my contractor will throw some spray foam on them for me.

Comment

Did you ever finish the blind?

Comment

Updated pictures?

Comment

I've done some work here and there, but work changed my schedule. So until we get this new ethane cracker going, I wont be doing much. One day off every couple weeks doesn't leave much time for a deer blind. I did manage to get all but one side finished. I bought some cedar siding for the inside and installed, along with caulk and foam. Hopefully come June or July ill have more time to finish up this monster. It's taking up lots of space in my shop!

Comment

Cool

Comment

Working...
                          X