Bass Rod Recommendation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bass Rod Recommendation?

Just checking to see if anyone has tried the Falcon Expert Rods yet? I typically fish with the Falcon Cara T7 Rods but they seem to be discontinued.

I’m not opposed to other rods but have been fishing Falcon for a long time.

Looking for a new spinner bait/ chatter bait rods.

These are the two I’m looking at currently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either will do what you need. I have both using a spinnerbait and bladed jig on them

Comment

Both are great rod. I have always been a loomis fan l. The ex6 is their entry rod but still very high quality

Comment

Originally posted by progolferv1 View Post
        Both are great rod. I have always been a loomis fan l. The ex6 is their entry rod but still very high quality

I’m probably going to stick with Falcon because 90% of my rods are Falcon but I’m not opposed to other ones.

Was looking into the Sarge Rods but can’t justify the extra cost for as much as I fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

e6x is not worth the money. You're paying a lot for the loomis name

Here is a Cara t7 7' MH in stock at TW. https://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Falc...cpage-FCC.html

Should work great for that.

Comment

I use a Loomis e6x and a shimano chronarch. It's a smooth casting setup. I like it alot.
            I also have a st croix that I enjoy w a shimano aldebaran. It's nice too.
            I've got a Loomis gl2 that I want to put a shimano metanium on to use in the salt.
            Your not gona go wrong w what your looking at. That's a nice rod.

Comment

Cemented among the best in the world of professional bass fishing, Bryan Thrift has accrued almost 2-million dollars in career earnings, collected a number of titles, and a host of tournament wins. Designed 100% by Thrift himself, the Fitzgerald Bryan Thrift Series Casting Rods channel all of his angling experience to provide the ideal actions and tapers to fish a full range of baits.

Model TFR72MH

Fitzgerald makes excellent rods and are pocket book friendly.

I "used" to use Falcons, been switching over to these rods and have been very pleased.

Comment

Working...
              X