No announcement yet.

Another Blind Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice job, looks great with plenty of room shooting options.

Comment

Sweet. Some serious framing. Great job

Comment

Good job!!!

Comment

Been a few days since I updated this. I got all the doors and windows done on Wednesday last week. I was up against a deadline because we were heading out to the lease on Thursday afternoon. That's why I wasn't able to update the thread in a timely manner.

Comment

Once everything fit I stayed up really late painting everything so we could load it up on the trailer in the morning before heading to work. That made for a LONNGG day!

Once I finished up work, drove from Spring to Rock Springs. After 2 beers, I don't remember falling asleep.

Comment

First light Friday morning we got to work. I had 2 friends with me that I cannot thank enough. I put those guys to WORK! Its amazing what kind of labor you can get for Coors Light and Lunchables The roof on this thing was 7' 4" square and weighed about 300lbs. It was a chore to get that thing up there. Once we got the roof on we realized that one of the back corners had sunk in from where we had dug out to level it so we had to jack up the entire stand and level it out and fill the hole with rock before we could put the front on.

Comment

Then I let the boys get crazy with the spray paint and put a name on the stand. This is what they came up with......

Here are a couple of photo's of my view. Set my feeder about 75 yards from the stand next to a tall oak that I could bow hunt from.

Comment

The only thing I'm going to do yet for this season is to put a porch and stairs on it. I'll do that on the next trip. Now I'm researching the solar panels and such that I want to put on it for the girls ipads when they come up with me.

Comment

Looks good

Comment

looking good!

Comment

Looks Good!!

Comment

Working...
                        X