No announcement yet.

TBOT at Collin County this Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like the weather man is calling for the majority of the rain on the evening Sat. In case it changes ( not that I don't believe the weather man) what time will you close the joint tomorrow

Comment

As long as there are folks shooting, we will be there on Saturday. I think TBOT cuts off the scorecards at 2:00 on Sunday.

Comment

If weather permits y'all need to go shoot this course the guys at Collins county did a great job setting this one

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderwolf13 View Post
          If weather permits y'all need to go shoot this course the guys at Collins county did a great job setting this one

I agree. Great set up today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I will be there in about an hour and half.

Comment

I hope everyone that came had a great time. The weather didn't cooperate like we had hoped and our attendance was way down. But we appreciate every single one of you who came out.

I got to shoot with two Guys I had not met yesterday, thanks Chuck and Tom. I had a blast even though I shot really badly.

I had an emergency at home and had to leave before I even got to shoot today, but sometimes it happens.

Thanks,

Wayne
              Last edited by Wayne Meuir; 06-04-2017, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Great setup as always.

Comment

Had a great time! The course, as others have said, was set up great. Thanks to those who put in all the hard work to make this shoot possible.

Comment

Tom, welcome to Texas. Good to meet you.
                    Wayne, good to meet you as well and thanks for letting Tom and me shoot with you. Collin Co. and TBOT put on a great shoot and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Was a tad muddy but that is how it goes. Thanks to all.
                    Chuck

Comment

Thanks to all who welcomed me with open arms, your hospitality was greatly appreciated! I had a lot of fun both days and look forward to shooting with you all in the future.

Comment

Working...
                      X