Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRUCK STUCK....NEED HELP (San Saba area)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRUCK STUCK....NEED HELP (San Saba area)

I have a friend stuck pretty bad between San Saba and Richland Springs off 190 and CR 226. He’s willing to pay someone to help. He’s tried to pull it out with a small 38 hp tractor to no avail. Tow company won’t help him since it’s too far out????

If anyone is in the area with a track skid steer or a large 4x4 tractor my friend would greatly appreciate it. Beer and cash offered

512-423-61 seven seven

Bump for you. Pics???

Comment

Pics
      Attached Files

Comment

Here’s the location

Marked Location

Comment

Pic
          Attached Files

Comment

Hell, he aint stuck, he's just in a compromised situation. Surely he can get some lmbs or trash behind those back tires and get out of there. Try sticking the floor mats behind the back tires and back out

Comment

If he has ratchet straps with him, try this.

Comment

He’s saying it’s like quicksand

Comment

How much strap would it take for a guy in a truck to reach him?

Comment

That is why I carry a military shovel in my truck. Ramp out in front of all four tires, throw some brush under the tires or use the floor mats and drive right out. Speaking from experience.

Comment

Hamrick automotive in San Saba is all I know of with a tow truck.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                        How much strap would it take for a guy in a truck to reach him?
                        Apparently dry ground is a long way away. He was trying to turn around so he is literally straddling the road.

Comment

this one looks like its sitting on the frame, going by the pics. Of course its easy here telling you what to do but looks like it needs to be jacked up and fill in the ruts/holes with boards and stuff. Have had to do it several times.
                          Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                            Hamrick automotive in San Saba is all I know of with a tow truck.

I would think that Hamrick's would come out there.

Comment

Does he have access to a shovel? ( start digging in front of every tire), then ratchet strap a board to as many wheels possible. He will get out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X