X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not enough.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      I understand. But no one except the State owned that buck. And who knows who would have shot it. And no one would ever even know if another hunter would have even seen that buck again. You would know what was stolen from your house because what was taken was 100% yours...not maybe yours.

I'm not debating this too much. Just saying it's a tiny bit less in my mind versus a house robber. Too easy for a man to succumb to a big buck after dark. But I don't know the guy..so just blabbing my probably stupid thoughts.
      Just remember, YOU are the State of Texas, so yes, he stole that deer from you and everyone else that buys a hunting license.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
        Hmmm, very interesting comment.

We got an over/under when this thread gets whacked?
        I was the guy that knew all the facts and put a few on here in the beginning. Some I couldn't share until the case was closed. Then got bashed for making it public from all the Travis lovers. I was called a liar as well. I was clear they were not assumptions and knew details blow by blow everyday. Non of those guys comment anymore on this issue.

Comment

Just remember, YOU are the State of Texas, so yes, he stole that deer from you and everyone else that buys a hunting license.
          But what if it's high fenced who owns the deer?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

That my man is a very good question.
            Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
            I was the guy that knew all the facts and put a few on here in the beginning. Some I couldn't share until the case was closed. Then got bashed for making it public from all the Travis lovers. I was called a liar as well. I was clear they were not assumptions and knew details blow by blow everyday. Non of those guys comment anymore on this issue.
            The stuff that ****** me off most was people saying I was jealous.

Those people had no clue that I congratulated Travis via PM as soon as I got the night time picture of him holding it dead. I didn't know he poached it at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
              I vaguely remember that.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson
                There's a guy on here who's a felon (conviction directly related to hunting/fishing) and people worship the ground he walks on. It's amazing.
                Yes it is

Comment

Who needs to read a book, just jump on TBH green screen and read 4 pages of threads.
                  Pretty entertaining.
                  My take, guy used poor judgement and eventually admitted to it and is taking his punishment like a man. Nuf said.

Comment

Pressured deer are easy to hunt....at night with a light

Comment

Originally posted by Regular7 View Post
                      Pressured deer are easy to hunt....at night with a light
                      hmmmm

Comment

I think you all would be surprised how many convicted felons there are actually on the GS... to me, that is NOT an automatic disqualifyer for me to be a friend to or invite to my campfire... We all make mistakes (no I am NOT a convicted felon or anything). It makes a difference to me how the person's character is afterwards... I believe in repentance.
                        Heck, I hired a guy that worked for me for over 15 years that was a convicted felon for murder! Thing is I knew the guy and the why behind his actions...

I don't know Travis and I don't know his character. Also don't know many on here who have spoken strongly before him or against him... I'll not judge.

Comment

What?! this thread hasn't been whacked yet?

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                            What?! this thread hasn't been whacked yet?

Why should it be. Appears to be a good discussion

Comment

Every time the TJ 278 pic is posted wearing that TBH shirt the threads have been deleted more often than not.

Comment

The mount is supposed to be in the Texas Game Warden Headquarters on the "Wall of Shame". That's what I read somewhere.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by bakin7005; 12-11-2018, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X