No announcement yet.

best chainsaw you've had ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stihl the best money i spent. however no ones knows how to start it but me.

Comment

For the work you described I'd look at echo's pole saws. Very reliable and can make quick work out of trees, brush, etc. My dad has had one for years that we use all the time. Hardly touch the regular stihl chainsaws anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Stihl MS271

Comment

echo, no comparison have both echo and stihl echo better made.

Comment

If it’ll get lots of use, and you plan to keep it a while, I’d go Dolmar, Stihl, or Echo (in that order).

Comment

Including gas, the best I've ever used so far is a ryobi cordless. 6 yrs now, no gas, never a single problem, of any kind.
              Gas = Echo

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                Stihl because I know how to actually use one.

This is the truth. Anyone who says poulan over stihl is just brainless. Choke all the way down, pull until it turns over then click it up once and she starts right up. Echo starts well yes, but it just doesn’t last. I use these tools every day, stihl is the only way.

Comment

Empty the tank run the fuel out of the carbs after each use and next time you use most outdoor equipment and it’ll be good to go, I’ve had my echo cs 520 for about 15 years or better, no starting issues

Comment

Husqvarna

Comment

Stihl=Yeti.......yes I paid more than everybody else so it is the best there is or I wouldn't have paid that much and I don't make bad buys.....except Yeti's don't flood easily then not start

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
                        This is the truth. Anyone who says poulan over stihl is just brainless. Choke all the way down, pull until it turns over then click it up once and she starts right up. Echo starts well yes, but it just doesn’t last. I use these tools every day, stihl is the only way.

[emoji1303]. Kills me when I see someone just pulling away at em and then calling em junk lol.

Comment

Anyone that has bought a Stihl and doesn’t know how to start it whoops I mean doesn’t like it being flooded all the time and hard to start Ill give you ten cents on the dollar for it. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1][emoji1]

Comment

Echo has done me right for a long long time. No I don’t use them every day but when I do need them they run and run hard.

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post

Got a sweet TBH deal on my stihl and so far so good but back when I was "brainless" and couldn't afford the orange stuff, I bought a poulan. It was the yellow one and prolly made a bit better back then...like everything was...but that joker lasted me 13-14 years! Used it a whole lot more than I do now too. I will say that my old stihl at work was considerably better than the new ones we're getting. Older husky is my current fave...
                              Just don't buy em from big box stores. Buy whatever the "mower shop" has and services. Take care of it and use stabilizer or the fancy fuels and it'll do you right. Might even get crazy and start it up once or twice a month.

Comment

Poulan Wild Thing, believe it or not! The older John Deeres were good, too. I have a Husqvarna that's hard to start and the oil cap leaks.

Comment

Working...
                                X