No announcement yet.

Asking for prayers for a 4 yr old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucas be like - "Who needs a full thumb anyway?" Dismissing doctors. Gotta love it.

Continued prayers for all.

Comment

Prayers his way!!

Comment

Continued prayers for this young man. He sounds like a tough little dude!

Comment

Update:
          Doctor said it looks good yesterday. The bone is out more but he didn't talk about that much. Said we will watch how it heals and if the bone needs cut down at the end we will talk about that then. Luke was good through the appointment talking to the doctor and didn't cry this time. We are still a long ways from healing but it sure helps that he isn't crying in pain from the bandage changes. Luke isn't bending his thumbs which was a little concerning to the doctor. He asked us when we remove bandages to have him try and bend his thumbs. If not he will probably need physical therapy to get movement back.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent, he looks a tough little guy!

Comment

One tough kid! Prayers sent!

Comment

So far so good.

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                  Load that little man up with as many cheese balls as he can handle-tell him he is tougher than most grown men
                  A guy down here at the shop smacked his finger with a mallet last week. He is still whining about it more than Lucas is.

Prayers sent for the little guy.

Comment

This was at his appointment yesterday

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sit-n-Sleep View Post
                      My son was playing on a folding step stool when it collapsed on him. He had both thumbs at the hinges. One thumb was partially amputated and the other was broken. He's a tough kid, but he has a tough road ahead for the next 4-6 weeks. I know the power of prayer and he could use all we can gather. Thank you in advance.

His name is Lucas Taylor
                      OMG. All the dearest prayers are fro the little champ. May he get well quick.

Comment

I haven't been on here much lately and I'm so sorry to read about Lucas's accident!! It just puts a big ol' knot in my gut when I hear about the little ones getting hurt and having to suffer!! But what others have said is very true, the little ones are a LOT tougher than we think!! I am glad to read about the positive progress so far. It just sure hurts to see the little ones suffer.

Lord, You know this awful accident little Lucas has had. This precious little boy is hurting and his family is hurting. We ask You Lord, ease their pain and bring Lucus to a speedy and full recovery. Give his mom and dad comfort knowing that You have them in Your arms and will take care of them. Keep Lucas from harm and pain free as possible while You heal him. Guide his care-givers to a right diagnosis and treatment to restore his thumbs to their full usefulness that he may not be hindered as he grows to be a testimony for You Lord. We ask these things in Your Son's name Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen...

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                                X