No announcement yet.

Scam! Beware!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just start speaking Spanish and they hang up. I don't speak Spanish, but I guess they don't either!

Trailboss

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss View Post
      I just start speaking Spanish and they hang up. I don't speak Spanish, but I guess they don't either!

Trailboss
      LOL

I been getting the call about lowering my interest rate on CC real regular..I know they know little cause ,I pay my cards off monthy...as for IRS call someone on TV said IRS does not call its in paper mail for documentation purposes

Comment

IRS does not make phone calls. They will notify u by mail if they want to talk to u. If u just have to answer one of those other idiot calls just start talkin bout anything in general and they will get po'd an hang up. I don't answer calls from numbers I don't recognize.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis View Post
          IRS does not make phone calls. They will notify u by mail if they want to talk to u. If u just have to answer one of those other idiot calls just start talkin bout anything in general and they will get po'd an hang up. I don't answer calls from numbers I don't recognize.

To be clear, I also usually don't answer calls I don't recognize. On this day, the "IRS" left a message and i was bored, so I called back from the hospital phone line just to frk with Haji.

Comment

If I don't know the number I don't answer. If they don't leave a message I just block the number and move on.

Comment

Sounds like Wal-Mart

Comment

Working...
              X