Rockport Contractors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rockport Contractors?

I have a small home in Rockport that we want some work done to. Nothing fancy just some basic exterior carpentry work (new front door, porch door and railing, new solar screens installed etc.) Does anyone have a lead on a DEPENDABLE contractor working in the area? I've tried the local Handyman thing and that hasn't worked out well. We are tired of them bidding the job and never hearing from them again.

Thanks in advance

It’s gonna be tough to find any right now I believe, or if you do it might take some time, they’ve been very busy down there from what my cousins have been telling me with all the hurricane stuff

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
      It’s gonna be tough to find any right now I believe, or if you do it might take some time, they’ve been very busy down there from what my cousins have been telling me with all the hurricane stuff
      It was tough even before the storm! Prolly 10x worse since.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

PM sent not a handyman

Comment

Was down there yesterday. It's still in bad shape. We ate at the Butterchurn and 90 percent of the people in there were contractors. I would hold off for awhile if you can

Comment

A good friend who lives there has been trying to find one too and can't. He needs water damage repairs.

Comment

I have a good friend that owns NorthStar construction. They normally work in the Spring Branch/ San Antonio area, but they have a house in Rockport that was destroyed in the hurricane. They themselves could not find good workers down there so they have sent some of there own crews down there to rebuilt there house and some others. Give them a call, tell them that I sent you and see if they will take care of you. There office number is (830) 885-6833 ask for Jason. If you can't get ahold of them thru this number pm me and I will send you Jason's cell number.

Comment

Working...
                X