War and NO word from my Son!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War and NO word from my Son!

Most probably missed it, but 27 Iraqi Solders ambushed and KIA a few days ago close to the capitol of Iraq from ISIS disguised as coalition solders? Started "net" searching and found reports of our military suffering casualties as well recently?

Not a DAM bit of information on "any" media I can find to these news reports?

Got a call from my Son this past Saturday, working to help my old company on one of their land sales events, folks in my truck and missed the call!!!!

Texted, tried to call on several programs I have with my son...no response and no word, but....no information from our Daughter In Law so at least now I know he is ok or she would have told me!

Just venting...worried and I know there are a LOT of Veterans from the Land of Sand......just wanted to say DON'T forget those in harm's way....and THANK YOU!

God Bless them all....just a "worried Dad!" Assuming he is "Hunting the Bad Guy's and is Busy!" Appreciate the prayers....hurry home Jake!

Prayers that he is safe!

Comment

You have the right to be worried!

Comment

Prayers for his safety as he continues kicking arse over there!

Comment

Prayers up ������

Comment

He's a &&%%##, so just praying he's taking care of his soldiers and busy....can't help it all...Dad's & Mom's worry....

Comment

I told my family when deployed that no news is good news

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
                THANKS for reminding me of that! You are right....reminded me of what he has told me thru the deployments!

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
                    THANKS for reminding me of that! You are right....reminded me of what he has told me thru the deployments!
                    No problem, he will get ahold of you as soon as he can, i sometimes went a week with out phone or email it does suck thou especially on this side if the pond

Comment

Prayers for his safety.

Comment

Up

Comment

Prayers for his safety

Comment

Prayers for his safety. Hopefully he is over there busy kicking ***

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
                              Exactly. There would be weeks at a time that I couldn't even make a call, and my mom would freak out. I purposely didn't call often so that when those times came I couldn't, no one back home would worry and freak out. Also, sometimes when we lost someone they would shut down us calling back home until the family officially got word.

Comment

Working...
                              X