Who Knew?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Knew?

That arrow length would make such a diffrence in how you group. I know it gets talked about in the threads some but wow i went to full length CX 200 and 125 grain head. Went from decent group 8" at 10 yards to 2" at 10 yards and from 16" to 8" at 20 yards. Gota love it.

Yessir. A 1/2" can make a difference. Glad u got it figured out.

Comment

Yes it does!Spending time tuning arrows makes a huge difference in shooting Trad bows!

Comment

I knew.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaBow View Post
          Yes it does!Spending time tuning arrows makes a huge difference in shooting Trad bows!
          What he said^^^^^

I knew too!

Bisch

Comment

What they said. 8^)

Rick

Comment

I'd say, it's not the length, but the matching the arrow to the bow and how you use it: tuning.

Comment

"Shootabilty" Making the arrea fly where ya want it to.

Comment

Check this site out, I bet it will help your shooting even more. Good luck and have fun.

Comment

What they said

Comment

Originally posted by ShaBow View Post
                      It makes a difference for us wheel guys as well. I get the feeling it's one of the more overlooked items for most of us.

Plain and simple, changing arrow length changes the spine just like BH weight will.

Comment

Working...
                      X