This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
    Frogs have the key to the Purple Bus. They need to stay healthy and get some key players back and Hill can't blow up like he has done in the past. Lot of football left to be played.

Staying healthy will be the key, if they can do that they have a shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
      Staying healthy will be the key, if they can do that they have a shot

Yep thats for any team. What makes it tougher as it is right now they most likely will face OU or OSU twice. And to beat a team twice in the same year is tough for any program.

Comment

Yep thats for any team. What makes it tougher as it is right now they most likely will face OU or OSU twice. And to beat a team twice in the same year is tough for any program.
        Well if they have depth you can play around it a bit depending on the player, and I thought I remember you and eradicator talking about lack of depth. I could be wrong, and that is a challenge, beating a good team twice is not an easy task.

Comment

I'm not sure if it bodes well for Texas or not considering they're taking on the No.1 offense in the nation from a statistical vantage, but:

Oklahoma drops to No. 93 nationally in stop rate. They've gone from 78.8% to 60.7% after facing Baylor/ISU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Nah, most likely they will face Texas twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              It's doubtful TCU would have to face OU twice, as they already have a conference loss.to somebody other than TCU.
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                It's doubtful TCU would have to face OU twice, as they already have a conference loss.to somebody other than TCU.
                I personally think the 2nd place team in the Big 12 is likely to have 2 losses, whomever it may be. Yes, the commissioner spit the bit

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Certainly possible, if either team is even participating in it...

Comment

Well if they have depth you can play around it a bit depending on the player, and I thought I remember you and eradicator talking about lack of depth. I could be wrong, and that is a challenge, beating a good team twice is not an easy task.
                    Really the only position they don't have enough depth is where the injuries are

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      Certainly possible, if either team is even participating in it...
                      I mean Texas is undefeated in conference and both Okie teams have a loss.

If he was presuming a loss Saturday by Texas then he doesn't know much about the rivalry.

Comment

I know Eradicator is a TCU fan but Skinny posting Roll Tide? I thought he was for Baylor
                        And your avatar, I thought you were an A&M fan

In other news Razorback01 is in for a one week avatar challenge. Any other Arkansas fans want in on the challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                          I know Eradicator is a TCU fan but Skinny posting Roll Tide? I thought he was for Baylor

And your avatar, I thought you were an A&M fan

In other news Razorback01 is in for a one week avatar challenge. Any other Arkansas fans want in on the challenge.

Ha one day I will get you sir, but it might be a while!

Comment

I would have gotten to choose his avatar 7 times so far and he would have only gotten to choose mine once and that time was a gift from the football gods.

Comment

Ha one day I will get you sir, but it might be a while!

Hopefully when that time comes my Aggie friends will remember how fair I have been. I may need a couple of more wins to average out with Cool Hand Luke after his first year.

And Brock, I don't think he will ever forget

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                                Hopefully when that time comes my Aggie friends will remember how fair I have been. I may need a couple of more wins to average out with Cool Hand Luke after his first year.

And Brock, I don't think he will ever forget
                                I don't think Brock will ever forget, and I don't think Cool Hand will be easy on you! Heck it didn't happen to me and Brock's will never be forgotten by me

Comment

Working...
                                X