Job Site Trailer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job Site Trailer?

Been looking at getting at trailer for the deer Lease, and was thinking of these type of trailer. Have any of you had one on your lease? I saw someone on here had a very nice one for sale, but I can't find it and even did a search nothing. Anyone even know where to look for one around the Houston area?

Where you need it and what's your budget?

Comment

Had one on our lease. Lots of sleeping room. The one we had only had a toilet, sink, and a small countertop. I think we got it for about $2500 but it cost that much again to have it moved from DFW to Vernon.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasAg2002 View Post
        Where you need it and what's your budget?
        Don't really know on budget depends on what it looks like. It's going to Sonora on my lease.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

I got one Im about tired of looking at. It was set up for bunks on one end, bath in the middle and kitchen on the other. If pops says yeah...bring tires and come get it. Its between madisonville and crockett

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              I got one Im about tired of looking at. It was set up for bunks on one end, bath in the middle and kitchen on the other. If pops says yeah...bring tires and come get it. Its between madisonville and crockett
              PM sent

Comment

What are you planning to tow it with? They are HEAVY and especially very tongue heavy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  What are you planning to tow it with? They are HEAVY and especially very tongue heavy.

If I can find one that's 20'-24' I have a friend that has a 1 ton Dodge that can haul it, but trying to find one close to the deer lease as well.

Comment

Just buy a regular trailer and build it in for a customer camper trailer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

I saw one in Houston for 6k here online, it caught my eye because I had one in freer just like it, sold it after leaving an old lease if it had a shower I would buy it

Comment

Job Site Trailer?

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
                        If I can find one that's 20'-24' I have a friend that has a 1 ton Dodge that can haul it, but trying to find one close to the deer lease as well.

I had one that was 30' and my Ford dually would sit deep on the overload springs. It was a bit hairy getting it stopped since the brakes didn't work. If the road had whoops in it it would slam down and bottom out even at 30mph. I still don't know how it didn't break a leaf spring or spring perch.

Comment

I hauled mine with a Chevrolet HD 3/4 , from boerne to Laredo, travel in day time, and never got over 60 , I moved it around some , but last time just sold it

Comment

We bought one this year, 40' x 10'.
                            Have alot of work to do to get it level, build a kitchen and such.
                            But it is really nice and roomy inside, with a central AC unit.

Comment

Working...
                            X