Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
      He gone again !!!!

Yep. Spoon in the sink.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
        I hope you're kidding. Manning would never be a back up.

Dak looked good against a 2nd string sub par defense. Cowboy fans will fall from cloud 9 on him when he faces talented D's.

I agree with one thing though. Romo should retire. He keeps getting hurt, it will have an impact on his quality of life later. He should retire and go on the PGA tour. He's a very very good golfer.
        Well my 3 year old grand daughter is in bed with us and she just slung her arm over and cracked me in the head. So I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. So here I am at 3:30AM ish

I was not kidding. How do you know what he would do or not do? Competitors want to compete. If given one more chance to put on those pads he might.

I m not on cloud 9 or10. It's preseason and teams don't game plan for opponents. The young man has performed well so far that is all any of us are saying that have something positive to say.

Dak will struggle. Every NFL QB struggles. What other profession has 23-25 players, 6-8 coaches, 33 grown men on defense spending hours and hours for 6 days during that one week(alot more during the off season )studying one qb's strengths ,weaknesses and tendancies attempting to stop him from doing his job. Then those 24-25 grown men mostly with bad attitudes for 3 hours on the 7th day are legally allowed to try and inflect as much bodial damage and mental confusion to that one person as possible.
        You might struggle too. We will see how he responds and that's the beauty of sports. You never know what's gonna happen. WAIT... but you seem to know what's gonna take place. So carry on. It's your right Mr Sunshine!

By the way Tony will never be good enough to be a pro golfer. That is where I hope you are kidding.
        Last edited by Abcdj; 08-28-2016, 02:30 AM.

Comment

I honestly couldn't tell who was on the hook and who was reeling...
          Well played on both sides.

Comment

Does this mean that all Cowboy fans are going to tee up the "we lost our QB" excuse all season? I hope not. Let's just watch the young man play and enjoy a season of growth.
            Might be a good time to hit the pause button on the over zealous optimism.

Comment

Originally posted by truhuntr View Post
              Does this mean that all Cowboy fans are going to tee up the "we lost our QB" excuse all season? I hope not. Let's just watch the young man play and enjoy a season of growth.

It's a good time for Dak. OL is great and young. Got a great new RB. Veteran receivers in Dez and Witten. If we draft another quality WR next year, Dak's going to have everything he needs.

Comment

You confuse overzealous optimism with excitement. There's a difference.

Comment

Nope we are cautiously optimistic about Dak! If you would have read through the thread you would know that!

What's you teams excuse?????

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                    Nope we are cautiously optimistic about Dak! If you would have read through the thread you would know that!

What's you teams excuse?????

That escalated quickly! First I read the thread. Second I support the Cowboys. Seems like you are jumping to a lot of conclusions awfully fast. Pump the brakes a little. It will be alright.

Comment

That escalated quickly! First I read the thread. Second I support the Cowboys. Seems like you are jumping to a lot of conclusions awfully fast. Pump the brakes a little. It will be alright.

Wrong place to be asking all that.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post

True. My son is a huge Cowboys fan and he places his NFL goggles on at this time of year. Then has the hardest time being rationale.

Comment

True. My son is a huge Cowboys fan and he places his NFL goggles on at this time of year. Then has the hardest time being rationale.

Well he is way ahead of most if he only wears them part of the year.

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

May God please allow us minions to grow up to be as "rational" as truhunter.....
                            Last edited by Smart; 08-28-2016, 09:17 AM.

Comment

What escalated quickly?? Simply commenting on you not seeing the facts that have been stated on this thread! No one has made any excuses and are saying we look forward to seeing what Dak can do...

Go Cowboys

Last edited by KR-oldmexico; 08-28-2016, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post

How's everything going for my second favorite team???? Do something productive and give us a Texans update

Comment

Working...
                                X