No announcement yet.

Trad Hog Hunt with TBH'ers 2015 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt is the only one not coming back and I understand his reasons. little john should be a good addition.

Comment

Im young but im fat and slow too lol but hopefully I can make a quality contrabution to the group

Comment

Bringing this back to the top. Still a long ways out but I'm pumped for it.

Comment

This is close to me ill have to come hang out or if a spot opens I would like to be next in line

Comment

I'm ready too!!

Comment

Im feeling it for sure

Comment

Just reading this... :/

Hope y'all have a blast... I am so out of touch anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by little john View Post
                  Im young but im fat and slow too lol but hopefully I can make a quality contrabution to the group
                  Hey, I resemble that, except I'm OLD,Fat,out of shape,crippled up but I made it through the last one.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Todd View Post
                    Looks like almost the whole gang is back in!! That's great!
                    Hey ya'll. The ONLY reason I'm not going to make this trip is budget, and budget only. I had a blast and the group of hunters was super! I have another hunting opportunity this coming year that I just can't pass up and I have to pay for it some how? All of you guys are welcome at any of my campfires!

Comment

Hope all you guys are having a fun season!

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                        Hope all you guys are having a fun season!
                        It has been a lot of fun so far, just not very productive............yet. How's the shoulder Phillip?

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Todd View Post
                          It has been a lot of fun so far, just not very productive............yet. How's the shoulder Phillip?
                          Almost back to normal. I can pull full draw to anchor with no pain. I'm going to give it a few more weeks before I shoot a lot, got to be ready for my south Texas trip in Feb. Season hasn't been productive for me either.

Comment

Well, I have bad news. I am going to have to withdraw from this event. It makes me sad to do this, as I had such a good time last year and was really looking forward to it. I have a conflict that can't be changed, and I thought I could do both...but sadly that is not the case. I hope someone can take the spot and enjoy it. I am sorry for backing out like this.

Comment

Mark, sorry to hear that, but we do what we have to.

Comment

Phillip,

Little John's brother will take my spot and repay me for the deposit, or if you want to go next in line off a waiting list...that's fine as well. You are the organizer, so just let me know the best way to handle it. Do not want to cause any hard feelings...but want to make sure you have a full group.

Comment

Working...
                                X