If you didn't make Vanderpool....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you didn't make Vanderpool....

....what did you do this weekend? We were hamstrung with car issues this year, but I still managed have a trad filled weekend.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1366039129.386842.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	24960245
    I put a Traps feather rest on the my Wing and started bare shaft tuning The feather rest is class act.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1366039149.924379.jpg
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	24960246
    Finally learned what "shoots like a laser" means with my new woods. Credits is due to the arrow smith as much as the archer. I would have probably lost a bunch of them at Vanderpool.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1366039201.475228.jpg
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	24960248

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1366039177.494779.jpg
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	24960247
    Had an awesome turkey hunt that went full tactical for a good 45 minutes. Too little cover with too many turkeys. I need to work on controlling my breathing and heart rate.

Looks like an awesome place to be, Bill! I got something for Cy while I was there.

See ya soon,

Bisch

Comment

Thanks, see you at Horseshoe Falls.

Comment

Wife has been down and out for a couple of weeks, so I spent my Vanderpool weekend playing mr. Mom and about honey-doed myself silly.

Comment

Nice place.

Brother John and I made the local shoot. We had a great time at a great shoot. I even scored a "new to me" target

Comment

Too bad you didn't get to nail a gobbler Bill.....nice looking place ya have to hunt there. See ya Sunday.

Comment

Working...
            X