X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read that he was on camera shooting 2 deer in a 1 deer county

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBlood View Post
      looks like it, there are multiple videos. One of him being a huge **** to his camera man, then a 2nd longer of him shooting 2 big bucks in Indiana from a while back.

there are claims of another video from the landowner that will sink his ship, but it's been removed by the FB police
      WHY?! These "professional" hunters that are priviledged to hunt places you and I cant, keep doing things like this. WHY!!!????

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
        WHY?! These "professional" hunters that are priviledged to hunt places you and I cant, keep doing things like this. WHY!!!????
        Because, outside of Africa, there's no such thing as a "professional hunter".

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
          Because, outside of Africa, there's no such thing as a "professional hunter".

By definition you are correct, but only by definition. These guys making a living on tv hunting are professional hunters. Hunting is their profession. Simple as that. I wish I was one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            By definition you are correct, but only by definition. These guys making a living on tv hunting are professional hunters. Hunting is their profession. Simple as that. I wish I was one of them.
            Little by little, we're learning just how "professional" they really are.

Comment

I didn't even know who that dude was until today. Looks like a stand up guy.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                Little by little, we're learning just how "professional" they really are.

Professionalism is definitely lacking.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  Who is Chris Brackett?
                  Wondering the same thing. I’m guessing some jackass that has a “hunting” show

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                    Sells sparkly jeans I think.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                      he shoots known pro in ASA also

Comment

Sad deal... in the beginning he had the number 1 rated show and I really enjoyed it. His attitude and ethics have continually cost him. Last I saw him he was playing back up on Zach browns hunting show.

Comment

What a tool. He’s a dumbass

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            Has to be more than that...

not a fan of his anyway.. but there has to be more than that... otherwise some of ya'll lead sheltered lives...and having boring campfires
                            Yeah like shooting a little buck and then seeing a bigger buck and proceeding to shoot it rt up the butt(literally) with a muzzleoader in a 1 buck state....

Comment

Why do people continue to watch these morons on TV?

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
                                Sad deal... in the beginning he had the number 1 rated show and I really enjoyed it. His attitude and ethics have continually cost him. Last I saw him he was playing back up on Zach browns hunting show.
                                X2

Enjoyed watching arrow affliction (if that’s what I️ remember I️t being called)

He was always a little out there but looks like he went off the deep end now

Comment

Working...
                                X