No announcement yet.

A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to go find a map to help all of this make sense.

Comment

The song is from the books. Tyrion had the singer killed because he knew about the whore.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
        He's got a couple of songs that are probably making the wedding rounds for mushy first dances if the couple ain't into George Strait. He also had a small part in the bass-**** executioner on FX in 2015.

Only thing I'm not liking is what @1369 stated, we're probably not getting anymore books since Martin is raking in the dough on the show with limited effort. Arya eliminated any chance of her mother coming back from the dead too wreck house Fray when baby girl did it in one night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Martin is just now late on his regular book release schedule.

It's only been 7 years since dance.

Comment

We don't know the singer, never heard of him, did not think his appearance was cheesy, the song was appropriate/fitting for the scene........we just hope she thwack all 8 of them in the next scence......lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
            Well, that's ONE way to open the season.
            That was awesome!!!! I was still happy about Arya's antic's at the end of last season and then this! I was on Frey hating over-load!

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
            I'm going to watch these next two seasons. Since the series is now past the books, and no sign that Martin is going to finish the next book anytime soon, it'll be nice to bring the story to a close.
            Yep, it's how it's going down. I don't even know if we will ever see the last 2 books?

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              We don't know the singer, never heard of him, did not think his appearance was cheesy, the song was appropriate/fitting for the scene........we just hope she thwack all 8 of them in the next scence......lol.

She won't. She ate their food and drank their wine. She can't or she will have violated guest rite... which is what she just killed house Frey for.

I think the wolf that showed up in the preview for next week is NYMERIA!!

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                She won't. She ate their food and drank their wine. She can't or she will have violated guest rite... which is what she just killed house Frey for.

I think the wolf that showed up in the preview for next week is NYMERIA!!
                Daggit....u are right.....lol. who is nymeria?? Did I miss something? ??[emoji33]

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  Daggit....u are right.....lol. who is nymeria?? Did I miss something? ??[emoji33]

IIRC, it's Arya's dire wolf.

Comment

My wife read that the chick that plays Arya is a HUGE Ed Sheeran fan and that scene was a gift to her from the director.

We think the same thing about the dire wolf. Remember the scene from the 1st season where Arya and the butchers boy were sword fighting down by the river and Sansa and Joffrey walked up on them? The wolf bit Joffrey and then ran off. They ended up killing Sansa's wolf as punishment so Arya's wolf is still alive somewhere.

Comment

I'm sure this is posted somewhere above...but are their any viewing options if you don't have HBO? Amazon wants about $18 per season and I'm a cheapskate. Thanks for any info (PM if you want)

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        I'm sure this is posted somewhere above...but are their any viewing options if you don't have HBO? Amazon wants about $18 per season and I'm a cheapskate. Thanks for any info (PM if you want)
                        I think HBO go is around $10/month and had all seasons including the most recent episode. Buy it and cancel it after this season is over. I purchase HBO just for the 2 months GoT is on then, I cancel my subscription.

Edit.....according to Google it's $15/month.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

yeah..a lot of folks get HBO around this time of year..just for GOT... then drop it...

Comment

Question:

I didn't understand how / what the significance of Jora being captured where the fat boy is doing research.

Can someone explain how he got there, why he is captured and the importance? I guess that is oldtown ?

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                                Question:

I didn't understand how / what the significance of Jora being captured where the fat boy is doing research.

Can someone explain how he got there, why he is captured and the importance? I guess that is oldtown ?
                                its a sanitarium like place.... he went 'looking for a cure' as was mandated by hot blonde when she found out he had the scalyarmstuff... one can assume he ended up there in his search.. and since its contagious...got locked up

Comment

Working...
                                X