Lone Star Bowhunters Assn Banquet - June 13th, 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lone Star Bowhunters Assn Banquet - June 13th, 2015

For all of my trad friends who don't go to the Around the Campfire forums very often, the LSBA banquet is next Saturday, June 13th, 2015.

Here is a thread with all the info on the banquet:

And here is another with the info for the Pre Banquet Get Together on Friday evening:

I hope all of my friends can make it to the banquet! It is a load of fun with a lot of great folks!

Bisch

Can't make it, going to be crusin.

Comment

From what I have seen this can be a very expensive banquet. Wish we were going to be in town.

Comment

Originally posted by gtsticker View Post
        From what I have seen this can be a very expensive banquet. Wish we were going to be in town.
        Yes, it can be, but it is good, like "hunting trip", expensive , not bad, like "car repair" expensive !!!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
          Yes, it can be, but it is good, like "hunting trip", expensive , not bad, like "car repair" expensive !!!

Bisch
          And if your lucky, you too can travel all the way around the globe multiple times next year just like the AMAZING Bisch!

I'm gonna have to drive down one of these years and make this event! Always sounds like yall have a lot of fun at it!

Comment

I really wanted to attend this year. I swear, the summer just fills up so quickly. Heck, I haven't even been able to make a 3D shoot yet

Comment

ttt

Comment

Up!

Comment

5 more days!

Bisch

Comment

Hope everyone can make it out!! We have a pop-up 3-D shoot, blood trailing seminar, and some great auction and raffle prizes. Colorado elk, Texas whitetail, bowfishing trips, hog hunts, etc.

Comment

Hate to miss it, but I have a fishing tournament to attend

Comment

Working...
                      X