Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feb 14 - Brazos County Archery Club

1715 Louis Street, Bryan, TX

We are hosting our regular club shoot and making it a special couples shoot. Registration is from 8:30 - 9:45, shoot starts at 10. Traditional shooters may start at 9 am. You do not need to be a member to shoot. We welcome everyone to participate.

We are an ASA certified club and follow their format, scoring, rules, etc. We will set 30 targets.

Of course the Taco Truck will be there and is quite possibly the best food served in archery! Yes, it is that good.

I hope to see everyone there!!

Sunday is Valentine's Day (in case you didn't know). What better to do on Valentine's day than to shoot with your Sweetheart! Come out to the Sweetheart shoot this weekend. Here is what we have in store:

Compete with your sweetheart, friend, acquaintance, anyone of the opposite sex- $5 per couple (in addition to regular shoot fees). The couple with the highest total score wins 100% of the pot. Second place will win a surprise gift package.

Couples must be male/female and can be from any class. Couples competing for the pot will be paired with other couples.

We will be having our regular club shoot for anyone not wishing to compete with a partner. Come out and join the fun! It looks to be great weather for the shoot! As always, the taco truck will be there to feed us!

We will have a shotgun start at 10AM and 30 targets. Shoot fees are $10 for members and $15 for non-members. Practice range and registration open at 8AM and close at 9:45AM for the safety meeting. Hope to see everyone this weekend. Bring friends!

Comment

This will be more fun than waiting in lines for dinner!

Comment

are you still thinking about tbot shoot

Comment

Yes you guys need to host a TBoT shoot.

Comment

I personally don't know how to host a TBOT shoot. I think there's some discussion about it and hopefully it will come up at the next meeting.

Comment

Working...
            X