No announcement yet.

Cattle panel and coroplast blind....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Dale...........cool blind. I made one several years ago that was square, but this is a much better design. Just so I am sure............this is a 16 foot cattle panel that is 4 foot tall? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Yes sir.

Comment

homedepot has white but does anyone know where i can get different colors around austin/temple?

Comment

Regal Plastics
          Austin, Texas
          9311 Metric Blvd
          Austin, TX 78758
          Toll Free: (888) 254-5011

Comment

Very nice

Comment

I built one this year but used a tarp instead of the chloroplast, deer took it much faster than a popup. I'll prolly build another one this year, due to my wife says she cant sit still enough for a treestand.

Order some heavy duty tarps from these guys. Twice as thick as the average and comes in black and brown
              Specializes in largest supply of heavy duty tarps in different colors and sizes of in north america. Buy high quality tarps at wholesale prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                Regal Plastics
                Austin, Texas
                9311 Metric Blvd
                Austin, TX 78758
                Toll Free: (888) 254-5011

thanks!
                i emailed them and they have already replied and its $18 a 4x8 sheet. thinking about trying green and brown and building 2.

Comment

Nice Dale. Great idea. Just picked up some small ones with the wire stand. Couple of binder clips and recycled paper from the office and I'm Target rich.

Comment

Nice work

Originally posted by chewy View Post
                    thanks!
                    i emailed them and they have already replied and its $18 a 4x8 sheet. thinking about trying green and brown and building 2.
                    Only issue with the Green, it will fade to Blue. I have a box blind I built with it, try to make it lighter to stand up on 10 foot base. It's been about 4 years and it's faded to blue, which will work also once I have it installed. Still on the ground where I'm going to put it. I'll see if I have pics on my other system and post them.

I got them from Regal. I also get my plexiglass for the windows I make from them.

Comment

very cool

Comment

billboard tarps are perfect for this....picked 2 up in Houston and one $40 tarp is enough for blinds for a lifetime

Comment

Working...
                        X