SBD bowstrings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SBD bowstrings

has anyone tried these strings? Getting 3 for 3 different bows. A 58" BW PSA 54@27, Bruin Deflex Express 58" 54@28, Checkmate Raven 52" 46@28. It has been a while sense I have been, hopefully I am through with health and finacial problems.

I have never tried them but have read lots of GREAT reviews of them on Tradgang. Go over there and do a seach for SBD bowstrings and you will find plenty to read.

Bisch

Comment

How many strands? I been shooting 10 str for a while and they are way better than anything I was using.

Comment

I bought two, one for a Brack Quest and one for my Foley 3pc. longbow. Prompt service and quality strings, but both tended to stretch for quite a while. I shot them daily and had to twist them once or twice a week to keep brace height where I wanted it. They finally settled in after about a month or more and are quieter and faster than the strings that came with the bows. I think they are made of D97, and I believe there might be better material for skinny strings ... TS1, or something else. I'm sure Rick Barbee has some ideas on this. Lippe

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X