No announcement yet.

Birdworks Taxidermy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the only way to get your bird from this nutjob is to convince him that you are just a hair crazier than he is.

long story short... when I showed up at his house, he finally had it ready when I told him to have it ready.

Comment

Man I thought the guy I use was bad taking 18 to 24 months, this guy is rediculous.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
        Man I thought the guy I use was bad taking 18 to 24 months, this guy is rediculous.

X2!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

All I can say is good luck. After this long you'll need it

Comment

Originally posted by Deerguy View Post
            I was able to get ahold of him. Shouldn't be long now....
            Yeah right....

Comment

how ya gonna know if its even YOUR bird ? I`ve seen a taxidermist ruin one and just grab another from the freezer and there customer never knew , same with a grey fox . there are some shadey ones out there more so than good ones.

Comment

I have a question. Why does it take so long to get back from Taxi, when have all these new ways of things compared to the way things were done years ago. That many more customers?

Comment

Holy crap!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by breadman View Post
                    how ya gonna know if its even YOUR bird ? I`ve seen a taxidermist ruin one and just grab another from the freezer and there customer never knew , same with a grey fox . there are some shadey ones out there more so than good ones.
                    I’d be happy to get a sparrow back at this point

Comment

Just demand your money, I wouldn’t want him to have the satisfaction of making a buck off of me. You can chew him and cuss him all you want but the bottom line is he’ll laugh all the way to the bank. Get your money, shoot another bird, and give an honest man your business

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan2014 View Post
                        Just demand your money, I wouldn’t want him to have the satisfaction of making a buck off of me. You can chew him and cuss him all you want but the bottom line is he’ll laugh all the way to the bank. Get your money, shoot another bird, and give an honest man your business
                        Sounds like a good idea. I never even thought about that.

Comment

Working...
                        X