Hebbronville TBH’ers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hebbronville TBH’ers?

Any of you guys hunt in or around Hebbronville? We are off of 3073...I believe that’s the correct highway; it’s the first right after the border patrol checkpoint. Just seeing if any of you were around that area and would want to meet up sometime when the season kicks off.

Good luck to all of y’all! Season is getting close!

I like the area. Good luck bro

Comment

Thats a great area. A buddy of mine has 27k acres maybe 5 miles from the check point. Really good quail hunting. Lots of deer in that area too. I shot one down there last yr. Just a cull buck to eat. Nothing to scream about. Il get down there, but its very infrequent.

Comment

Originally posted by jacoblopez View Post
        Any of you guys hunt in or around Hebbronville? We are off of 3073...I believe that’s the correct highway; it’s the first right after the border patrol checkpoint. Just seeing if any of you were around that area and would want to meet up sometime when the season kicks off.

Good luck to all of y’all! Season is getting close!

I’m in Falfurrias and there’s a South Texas hunters thread with several of us on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Do you know what the thread is called?

Comment

Used to hunt a lease on Armstrong rd off of 3073 a few years ago. Big bodied deer in that area. We shot a couple good ones there. Moved a little further west now in Thompsonville off of 649. It’s a great area too.

Comment

Working...
            X