Best place NTX purchase Mathews VXR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best place NTX purchase Mathews VXR

Looking to bite the bullet and get a new bow. Where is the best deals? CCR, Sheels, willing to drive 1 hr from Grayson County.

Bow Barn in Wolfe City

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You should go to Sheels just to take in all that monstrosity has to offer

Comment

Scheels is def an experience. I would use cinnamon creek though.

Comment

Cinnamon Creek.

When looking for a bow, I wanted the support of a good solid shop with folks that know how to set up a bow right, instead of saving $50.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Cinnamon Creek.

When looking for a bow, I wanted the support of a good solid shop with folks that know how to set up a bow right, instead of saving $50.
            Thanks Smart.

OP, come see us at CCR but call first to see what we have. They sell as fast as we can get them.

Comment

Is BIG O"S in Sherman still open?

Comment

I've had good experiences at Gateway in Fort Worth

Comment

All Star Archery

Comment

Originally posted by AgH10 View Post
                    You should go to Sheels just to take in all that monstrosity has to offer
                    Yea been there several times. It’s a paycheck to get out of there every time

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                      Thanks Smart.

OP, come see us at CCR but call first to see what we have. They sell as fast as we can get them.
                      Go see this dude.

Comment

Not trying to hijack thread, but over the last couple of weeks working in an archery shop- I've come to respect both the techs, sales guys, and management of the shop.

I know my bow (Elite) and my accessories like the back of my hand. In the shop, you have Obsessions, Mathews, Prime, Elite, Bowtech, Bear, PSE, and the Mission/Genesys, etc. Plus a MILLION accessories, arrows, etc. It is mind-boggling. And the phone never stops ringing.

Did I say how many ways to assemble an arrow? Inserts, weights, outserts, tip sizes and weights. It has been a whirlwind. Same with broadheads.

And the worst part, guys are calling- wanting strings for elk hunts in the next 2-3 weeks. Strings are 3-7 weeks out.

That said, buy what you want, where you want- but also realize that most of the guys in a pro shop know it in-depth, yep- you may get it cheaper elsewhere, but not overall expertise. Maybe I'll get there some day.

Comment

On Target Archery

Comment

I have tried a few bow shops around here and all star will prob be where I go to for my next one.. most real archery shops know what they are doing.. there are some that I’ve been to that wants to charge set up for a bow your buying from them, some others want to charge you for picking your bow up and just looking at it for 2 minutes to tell you they don’t know.. all that plays a factor in my decision.. I’m not trying to “get something for free” and I understand buying a bow taking it to someone else’s shop to get it set up, they should def charge for that, or if your bow has to go into the press I get it but some people will charge for every little thing..

Comment

Big O's is open in Sherman. I picked my VXR there earlier this year. I believe he is open Tues/Thurs/Sat. My bow is there now dealing with rest issue

Comment

Working...
                              X