Need an AR gas block Roll pin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need an AR gas block Roll pin?

Guess my order of parts didnt come with one. Want to find one local as i dont want to spend $10 shipping a $.10 part.

Any ideas where i could get one?

Tried lowes and home depot and the local Hardware/feed store and no go.

Gun shop, that carries AR parts. If not there, auto parts store, likely can get something close or a bolt/fastener company.

Comment

I know how you feel, I had to buy a whole gas tube just to get the pin out of it once. I’m pretty sure I had to order some from midway or Brownells the next time cause no local stores had any. Good luck.

Comment

Harbour freight.

Comment

Try ace hardware in lake dallas. They have some gun screws etc. Theyre where the nuts and bolt isle there is. They may have something

Comment

Hey I may have an extra. Let me check to make sure. If not, try Riflegear. Their shop in Plano had lots of the small parts you could buy individually.

Comment

You might try Lone Star Shooting Supply 312 N Commerce St - Gainesville, TX - 940-665-2289, M-S 9-5. Or - buckstienke@yahoo.com

Buck builds and has parts for all AR’s on hand normally contact him.

Comment

Some hardware stores will carry them. 5/64". If it's too long, you can always cut it. Most of what you find at hardware store will be too long, though.

Comment

When I had one escape I ordered this pack to ensure I'll never run out
                  http://www.tacomascrew.com/s.nl/it.A/id.344056/.f. Should be in next week.

Comment

.078 at Napa works well.

Comment

Guys ACE is the place. Had em for $.15 each. Got 5/64” in a couple lengths to see how I like it. Cost me $2 since I donated the change. Well worth it for future headaches.

Comment

Working...
                      X