Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TommyH. Anyone heard from him

I bought $300 worth of ammo from him back when he had a sell off

He did let me know that his house got flooded but he was dropping the bullets in the mail

Never heard from him again and haven't had any luck with pm him.

He is a pope and you on tbh so he has been here a while.

Can someone reach out to him and ask him if he could send the ammo on up

Thanks
    Will

I'll see if I can raise him...

Comment

I texted him. Tommy is good people. He will take care of it.

Comment

I figure he wasn't on the run, just didn't have a way of getting ahold of him

I appreciate it

Comment

will, i have 4 packages to ship out, and they will all go out this week. Yours is ine of them ��

I really do apologize for the amount of time that has gone by, and would never have left things so unattended like i have with this under normal circumstances!

Long story short, have flood insurance even if you dont need it! Fema, sba, and contractors are a handful to deal with ��

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
            will, i have 4 packages to ship out, and they will all go out this week. Yours is ine of them í*½í¹

I really do apologize for the amount of time that has gone by, and would never have left things so unattended like i have with this under normal circumstances!

Long story short, have flood insurance even if you dont need it! Fema, sba, and contractors are a handful to deal with í*½í¸³

Dang Tommy, sorry to hear about your house. Praying everything goes as smooth as possible for you.

Any updates on Randy? You can PM if you prefer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Dang Tommy, sorry to hear about your house. Praying everything goes as smooth as possible for you.

Any updates on Randy? You can PM if you prefer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Saw him tonight as a matter of fact. His speech is a lot clearer than when i saw him in august, which is really good! His left arm hasnt started working yet and he is getting around with a cane pretty good. Amazingly enough, he has a great attitude about this whole ordeal. He does get tired pretty easily, though.

Comment

Thank uou

Comment

Thanks for the update on Randy. We are keeping him in our prayers. Prayers up for you on your house.

Comment

Good to hear from you this morning Tommy. I knew there had to be something wrong and I had heard from Mike about the house. Sure am glad you guys are in the recovery stage and the insulation and sheetrock will be going back in later this month... You are way ahead of the game compared to a bunch of folks, but I know also it ain't no fun!! You let us know how we can help!

Comment

Saw him at the mall. Still making clothes and colognes

Comment

Working...
                      X