Photo Contest Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo Contest Question

Just curious if y'all think we should stick with the Monday midnight deadline, even if someone drops the ball on starting the entry thread. I won't mention names (Bill) but we're now in a spot with the contest ending on a Wednesday.

I am of the opinion we end it Monday regardless of when it starts, but am open to hearing other's opinions. Thoughts?

I agree with that. It is easier to remember.

I just went with the 2 week thing
    Should I just open it up right now, and end it on Wednesday?? Then we can start doing it on Monday nights from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hillybgigem View Post
      I agree with that. It is easier to remember.

I just went with the 2 week thing
      Should I just open it up right now, and end it on Wednesday?? Then we can start doing it on Monday nights from now on.

I say open it up. We can let it run until tomorrow night since it is so late. But the next should end on Monday.

Comment

Sounds good.
        Consider it done. Monday nights rule.

Comment

Yep, I like the Monday deadline. And, keeping this one open until tomorrow will give me time to maybe find something to take a pic of.

Comment

I agree it should be a set day of the week. Easier to remember. Monday is as good as any day. I should be sufficiently out of excuses now

Comment

We are in excellent hands around here - SON!

Comment

Shoot him! Oh wait................

Agree. If someone drops the ball, pick it up for them if possible.

Comment

Working...
                X