Kanati quivers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kanati quivers?

Anyone order from Kanati in NC. I placed an order 9/13 and card was charged. Have not received anything yet. No one has answered the phone in weeks and voicemail is full. No email response either.

Sorry, there's a similar post at another site. Good Luck!!!

I'd try to get my money back before it's too late.

Comment

That doesn't sound good at all! How do I find the site.

Comment

Hope it works out!!!

Bisch

Comment

I have ordered several in the past, but not recently. Only had a problem once. They were slow and then sent wrong size.. I was able to talk to owner and he Made it right and sent me an extra gift.
          Hope it works out for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
            http://www.kanatiquiver.com/

Hope it works out!!!

Bisch
            I am familiar with their website. There is no mention of any problems on it that I see. Poster above mentioned a thread on another forum.

Comment

Kanati quivers?

Oh, I misunderstood you. I thought you were asking for the website. I have not seen that other thread, so I'm no help there. I still hope it all works out for the better though!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                Oh, I misunderstood you. I thought you were asking for the website. I have not seen that other thread, so I'm no help there. I still hope it all works out for the better though!

Bisch
                Thanks! Had a bad run of luck lately buying trad stuff. None of it will keep me and my Sarrels from slinging an arrow in the morning.

Comment

Good luck, Mike!

Bisch

Comment

Ran across this today and have searched , called etc a few months back any good news?

Comment

Working...
                    X